Elevated position and yes ! Land available only 7km to CBD!!!
- Land Area: 505 m²
- Type: Residential
Contact Howard Tsang
50A Crown Street Holland Park West, QLD 4121 View on map
In booming Holland Park West, located in a family friendly street, this is truly a rare opportunity to build your dream home. Centrally located, everything is within easy reach. The desirable address will suit busy professionals seeking connvenience, families looking to build a contemporary home with room to grow and amazing views or anyone who appreciates the best of urban living!
This prestigious location provides an excellent opportunity with the following key characteristics:
– Elevated and flood free 505m2 allotment (39m x 14m approx)
– Self Contained Granny Flat already on block (on the left side)
– 3 minute walk to Logan Road Holland Park Central Precint.
– Nice views to Tarragindi, South Brisbane
– Highly sought after family friendly suburb
– 7km from the CBD
– Easy access to the M3 freeway to commute to the Brisbane CBD or Gold Coast
The property also includes an existing dwelling which consists of 2bedrooms, living area, kitchen and bathroom. (It’s a self-contained granny flat which was originally a part of 15 Albert Street until the block got subdivided) This means you could potentially keep this granny flat as it’s situated on one side of the block while leaving enough ace to build your home.
Other options would be:
– remove it * subject to council approval and utilize the whole block to build
– or buy and hold to build in the future while having rental return.
For more information, please call Howard Tsang today.
- Land is 505 sqm